- Talent acquisition strategies
- Management and employee coaching
- Employee engagement
- Performance management
Bachelor’s degree in Educational & Counseling Psychology from the University of Missouri-Columbia
Certified Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) from the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI)
Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM) – Senior Certified Professional (SCP)
What Clients Value Most
Cindy Jansky is a successful human resources leader with over 20 years of experience overseeing all areas of human resources, including talent acquisition, onboarding, business partnering, employee relations, performance management, compliance, employee development as well as compensation and benefits. She has extensive experience recruiting executives and professionals at all levels of the organization, developing recruitment marketing strategies and implementing programs to generate a robust pipeline of top talent. She partners with business executives and functional leaders in a collaborative manner to find the best talent and ensure they are set up for success.
Getting Results for Clients
- Consistently outperformed industry standards for turnover by improving new hire onboarding and implementing employee engagement strategies.
- Developed and implemented a national recruiting plan to identify top talent for new business that increased employee headcount by 50% and diversity hires by 14% in one year.
- Instrumental in scaling a rapidly growing business from 250 to 9,000 employees over 15 years. Recruited executives and management for operating subsidiaries and corporate headquarters.
- Created and implemented an MBA internship and management development program to strengthen the leadership pipeline for a fast-growing service organization.
- Partnered with functional leaders and executives on succession planning utilizing performance management software, assessments and the 9-box.
- Evaluated and administered equitable and competitive benefits and compensation programs to attract and retain talent.
Prior to CSI
- Vice President of Human Resources for Hughes Leahy Karlovic, LLC for two years.
- Centene Corporation, human resources executive for 15 years, Director of Marketing for seven years.
- Human Resources Coordinator for Nike IHM, Inc. for five years.
- Human Resources at Mark Twain Bancshares for two years.
In the Community
Cindy volunteers at the annual St. Ferdinand Thanksgiving Dinner. She has been the Secretary of the Board of Directors for a private elementary school. She is the past Vice Chair of the Board of Directors for St. Louis ArtWorks and a past member of the Board of Directors of the St. Louis Science Center.