- Strategic planning
- Performance enhancement
- Product development and marketing
- Organization strategy and succession planning
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Marquette University
- Master’s degree in business administration, Olin Business School, Washington University
What Clients Value Most
Kevin Kissling is a results-oriented executive with demonstrated skills as a strategist, operator, and team builder. With over fourteen years of general management/P&L leadership experience, Kevin is recognized for his strong diagnostic skills, operational expertise, international experience, superb communication skills and uncompromising integrity.
Getting Results for Clients
- Facilitated the development of strategic plans for dozens of clients spanning multiple for-profit and non-profit sectors leading to increased growth and profitability, and improved outcomes.
- Worked with organizations in over a dozen industries to provide assessment, succession planning, search, and coaching services, resulting in improved output and efficiency.
- Supported clients on strategic plan implementation/performance management engagements resulting in timely achievement of strategic planning/operational goals.
Prior to CSI
- Division president for Nidec Motor Corporation for two years where he led the evolution of the business strategy to increase exposure to faster growing more profitable adjacent markets.
- Division President for Cooper Industries, now part of Eaton for eight years, where he upgraded the organization and its processes at Cooper B-Line and provided the leadership that enabled the business to create approximately $500 million of enterprise value from 2003-2008 by doubling sales organically and tripling EBITDA margins. Also integrated acquisitions in 2007 and 2011 and led the transformation of the legacy European business and the organic launch of new businesses in the Middle East and Asia.
- General Manager for Emerson for four years. At Emerson’s Dayton Motor Division, reversed the division’s historical sales decline through successful development and launch of new products, execution of field-based inventory and marketing initiatives, and increased training.
In The Community
Kevin is a former board member (and past board president) of Places for People, St. Louis’ leading mental health agency. He also serves on the advancement committees of St. Louis University High and Boys Hope Girls Hope. He currently volunteers at Habitat for Humanity.