- Fractional HR Leadership
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Assessments
- Succession Planning
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Olin Business School, Washington University in St. Louis
360 Degree Facilitator Certification
Greater Missouri Leadership Challenge, class of 2014
What Clients Value Most
With over 20 years of diverse HR experience, Lauren is a trusted advisor for executives and business owners. Known for building cohesive teams across HR and the business, Lauren has a track record of developing talent strategies and systems that drive meaningful business value. Her experience spans family business, private equity, and large public corporations.
Getting Results for Clients
- Launched and led a Connecting Talent to Value initiative that identified critical roles to drive organizational growth. Developed acquisition and retention strategies resulting in 0% turnover in identified roles.
- Successfully built and implemented talent management strategies with a focus on talent assessments, succession planning and buy/build strategies ensuring pipeline of ready-now candidates for key positions.
- Successfully led multiple C-suite confidential searches and played an integral role in transition management resulting in successful onboarding and decreased learning curve for new executives.
- Led HR due diligence and integration for 6 acquisitions over three years doubling revenues and headcount for a privately held firm.
- Led the development and implementation of talent acquisition strategies and improvements resulting in a 13% increase of hires and decreasing time to fill by 20% for high volume positions.
Prior to CSI
- Senior Vice President, Human Resources at Compana Pet Brands for 4 years
- Director of Human Resources, Dierbergs Markets for 5 years
- Multiple HR Leadership roles with Monsanto over 5 years
In The Community
Since returning to St. Louis in 2010, Lauren has been active in the community, particularly with organizations that support animal rescue and well-being. She is passionate about supporting the fight for a cure against cancer as a fundraiser for Swim Across America, St. Louis, benefiting Siteman Cancer. Prior to returning to St. Louis, Lauren was on the board of Junior Achievement of the Heartland and led the launch of Monsanto Muscatine’s volunteer tutoring program through Muscatine Connected targeting at-risk youth.